This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The workspace_1605.sh is failing as the MD5 checksums cannot be found

Hi!

http://snapshots.linaro.org/member-builds/armlt-platforms-release/25/MD5SUMS

This URL is no longer available and so the workspace_1605.sh script is failing - is this expeceted?

Thanks!

David

Parents
  • Hello David,

I've only just stumbled across this thread - I recommend you post questions regarding the Linaro deliverables in this forum in future, that way myself or one of my colleagues are much more likely to spot it and can lend a hand

Regarding your issue - Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll do some investigating as to why release /25/ of the prebuilts has been removed from the Linaro website.

In the mean time have you tried using the 16.06 release script? You can download it here. The 16.06 release uses prebuilt release /27/ which appears to still be available on Linaro.

Regards,

Ash

• Hello David,

I've only just stumbled across this thread - I recommend you post questions regarding the Linaro deliverables in this forum in future, that way myself or one of my colleagues are much more likely to spot it and can lend a hand

Regarding your issue - Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'll do some investigating as to why release /25/ of the prebuilts has been removed from the Linaro website.

In the mean time have you tried using the 16.06 release script? You can download it here. The 16.06 release uses prebuilt release /27/ which appears to still be available on Linaro.

Regards,

Ash

Children