This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DS-5 reports "ERROR(TAD11-NAL23)"

After I have enabled MMU, I want to write a value to a specify address by DS-5. The DS-5 reports an error as following:

memory set_typed EL3:0x0000000080006000 (unsigned int) (0x1)
ERROR(TAD11-NAL23):
! Failed to write 4 bytes to address EL3:0x0000000080006000
! Error accessing memory.

Then I read this address by DS-5 again. I find the value has been wrote to the address.

By the way, if I disable MMU, I can write a value to a specify without any error.

What does DS-5 check, after it writes a value to a specify address?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Hello Amao,

This _may_ be due to the debugger re-reading the address to verify that the write occured. Depending on what exactly is at this address, this may cause issues. You can disable this either by creating a memory region around this address with noverify specified, or use the memory set command, and specify noverify that way.

• Hello Amao,

This _may_ be due to the debugger re-reading the address to verify that the write occured. Depending on what exactly is at this address, this may cause issues. You can disable this either by creating a memory region around this address with noverify specified, or use the memory set command, and specify noverify that way.

Children