This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

30-Day Evaluation License - hostid matching error on debug

I am using ARM DS-5 Ultimate Edition with 30-day Evaluation License for a custom board with CycloneV SoC (ARM A-9 double core), trying to run Bare-Metal code on it. I can compile the code without problem, but when I try to connect to target in order to debug the code, I get following error:

Invalid host.
 The hostid of this system does not match the hostid
 specified in the license file.
Feature:       ulteval_ds_debugger_cmsisdap
Hostid:        52ce1d72bac4
License path:  /home/x/.ds-5/licenses/DS-5 Ultimate Edition (30-day Evaluation).lic:
FLEXnet Licensing error:-9,57
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".
Invalid host.
 The hostid of this system does not match the hostid
 specified in the license file.
Feature:       ulteval_ds_debugger_cmsisdap
Hostid:        52ce1d72bac4
License path:  /home/x/.ds-5/licenses/DS-5 Ultimate Edition (30-day Evaluation).lic:
FLEXnet Licensing error:-9,57
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.flexerasoftware.com".

• By the way, I am using my phone to connect to the internet, so everytime I re-plug my phone, my hardware address changes. So I re-arrange my hardware address to the one that my license is tied to.  When I try it with different hardware address, I can't even compile the code, so I don't think this is the problem.
  • I checked the license file, and 'hostid's match for all modules including ulteval_ds_debugger_cmsisdap.

I use USB-Blaster, and I think Jtag chain is seen successfully:

x@xPC~/altera/15.1/embedded$ jtagconfig
1) USB-Blaster [3-5]
  4BA00477   SOCVHPS
  02D020DD   5CSEBA6(.|ES)/5CSEMA6/..

I have been following a tutorial from Rocketboard carefully, so I don't think there is a problem with my configurations. Has anyone faced a similar problem? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.