This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM TrustZone on ZC702

Hi there,

I've conducting a project on SoC security and want to implement the TrustZone example provided by ARM on the zc702 board.

I have DS-5 and SDK available, I've run into troubles with both.

While being able to compile the code as 2 projects on DS-5(normal & secure worlds) using ARM C Compiler 5; I do not have a DSTREAM to program directly to the board (They are awfully expensive). I then tried to use SDK to achieve the same results, however SDK is lacking the correct compiler and doesn't agree with the code (Which compiled successfully on DS-5). Also, the SDK compiler (Xilinx ARM v7 gcc) requires linker scripts as apposed to the provided scatter files which I've become familiar with.

What is the best way to proceed?

Thankyou in advance!

• Build the code with ARM Compiler and then load it with the Xilinx SDK.

The only thing I can think that'll stop you from doing this as a click-and-go operation is I am not sure Xilinx agree with our use of the .axf extension for the linked binaries. However they're just ELF files.. normal boring ELF files. You can change the artifact extension in DS-5 to .elf or whatever you like to work around that.

Theres no fundamental tie between compiler and debugger in any debugger I've ever used except those provided for convenience (right clicking a binary in a UI and selecting "Debug this...") -- having a debugger rely on having build the source code from a clean state within a certain amount of time would be rather odd..

ta,

Matt