This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AM572x DSTREAM probe support

Hi all,

I am trying to support of DSTREAM probe for AM572x. I got the basic script generated by the RVC utility which shipped with DS-5, but the problem is that there is no SD-RAM initialization in the script. However i have SDRAM initialization code for Abatron BDI300 which is just writing specific register values. Do any one know how to about DSTREAM (.rvc file) script, so that i can write the specific register value and initialize the SDRAM. I just want to know how to write to memory addresses in DSTREAM script. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

• Hi hamza,

You won't edit the .rvc file - the memory initialization can be done in a DS-5 .ds or Jython (.py) script which is configured when you create your Debug Configuration - there are a couple boxes "Target Initialization Script" and "Debugger Initialization Script" which can be used here to supply said script file.

For writing to memory you can use the "memory set" command if using DS-5 scripts: there's a Community post discussing this which has some good examples already.

Ta,

Matt