This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ask help for error "make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x41a185)"

I got following error when try to compile code with DS-5,  anyone know what's wrong? thanks!

"make: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc00000fd, addr = 0x41a185)"

Parents
  • Based on google result,  it seems that it is a bug of make. If there is parentheses in the system PATH, it will got this error.

But after put all the directory which include the parentheses at the end of system variable PATH, it still not work.

I am wondering if I can update the make.exe to newer version. this bug has been fixed after make 3.82.

• Based on google result,  it seems that it is a bug of make. If there is parentheses in the system PATH, it will got this error.

But after put all the directory which include the parentheses at the end of system variable PATH, it still not work.

I am wondering if I can update the make.exe to newer version. this bug has been fixed after make 3.82.

Children
No data