CoreSight on Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier

Hello everyone,

I have a Nvidia Jetson AGX Xavier development kit on which I want to collect tracing information using CoreSight. To access CoreSight, I would need a JTAG connector that supports the Xavier's Nvidia Carmel CPU. I found that the DSTREAM debug probe supports all ARM processors implementing the ARMv8 architecture. Does this include the Carmel CPU so that I would be able to use it for JTAG debugging etc.?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Kind regards,

Vincent

Parents
  • Hi Vincent,

Arm Development Studio, used in conjunction with DSTREAM-ST, has an out-of-the-box configuration for this platform, including the Carmel processors (identified as generic Armv8-A processors):

Looking at the trace options for this, it seems to only support the Cortex-R5 processors (and the STM output):

Note that I have not personally used this configuration with this platform.

• Hi Vincent,

Arm Development Studio, used in conjunction with DSTREAM-ST, has an out-of-the-box configuration for this platform, including the Carmel processors (identified as generic Armv8-A processors):

Looking at the trace options for this, it seems to only support the Cortex-R5 processors (and the STM output):

Note that I have not personally used this configuration with this platform.

Children