This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem MQX debug on DS-5

Hello,

I work on a Vybrid VF6xx card and I try to launch debug on MQX (on m4 core) by CMSIS-DAP.

I followed this tutorial Lab Notes for webgl-mcc-accelerometer-demo | Timesys Embedded Linux (Exercice5).

But when I launch debug, this message appear :

I have got this debug configuration :

Someone can help me please ?

Parents
  • Normally you'd see this message if you don't have the debug cable connected at all. Can you connect to the Cortex-A5?

It might be that you need to enable the clocks for the secondary core, though I'd expect that to be shown in the error message if it was the case. Edit the DTSL options from the Connection tab in the Debug configuration and tick the box "Start secondary core clock on connection"

• Normally you'd see this message if you don't have the debug cable connected at all. Can you connect to the Cortex-A5?

It might be that you need to enable the clocks for the secondary core, though I'd expect that to be shown in the error message if it was the case. Edit the DTSL options from the Connection tab in the Debug configuration and tick the box "Start secondary core clock on connection"

Children