This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Execution stopped in Secure Privileged Thread mode at 0x00000000

Hi,

I've changed my "Security Mode" from "none" into "TZ-disabled" via "Device/Board" dialog of the .rteconfig project file.

When trying to debug via .launch debugger file i got the below error:

Below is a snapshot of my settings (i've only changed the Security Mode into TZ-disabled):

Thanks,
Ronen

Parents
  • Hi,

I've realized that the main root cause was not the Security Mode change but actually the a scatter file change i did.
    Originally the load address which is equal to execution address was set into address 0x0000000. Later on I've changed it into 0x11000000.
    It seems like 0x11000000 is forbidden or alike (belongs to Vendor_SYS memory region which instruction fetches are not supported).
    Do you think this is reasonable?

Moreover, please let me know how can i use compilation flags inside the scatter file itself?

Thanks,
    Ronen

• Hi,

I've realized that the main root cause was not the Security Mode change but actually the a scatter file change i did.
    Originally the load address which is equal to execution address was set into address 0x0000000. Later on I've changed it into 0x11000000.
    It seems like 0x11000000 is forbidden or alike (belongs to Vendor_SYS memory region which instruction fetches are not supported).
    Do you think this is reasonable?

Moreover, please let me know how can i use compilation flags inside the scatter file itself?

Thanks,
    Ronen

Children