This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to script 'cd' after running cmdsuite.exe?

I am running Arm Dev Studio on Windows and I build our Cortex-M project from the Windows command line.

I setup the environment by running:

cmdsuite.exe

In fact, I do this in Microsoft Terminal by setting the command line to:

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe  /c pushd "C:\Program Files\Arm\Development Studio 2022.1\bin" && cmdsuite.exe

I would like the command prompt to land in my project directory.  Appending a 'cd' command to the above does not work.

Any suggestions how to do this please?

Or, to ask the same question in a different way, is it possible to configure Windows' Start Menu's Arm DS2022.1 Command Prompt to start the prompt in a custom location?

Parents
  • You can try the following slightly modified version of your cmd.exe and arguments:

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe  /c pushd "C:\Temp" && "C:\Program Files\Arm\Development Studio 2022.1\bin\cmdsuite.exe"

This will start cmdsuite in the C:\Temp directory, but you can tell it to start in any directory. 

• You can try the following slightly modified version of your cmd.exe and arguments:

C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe  /c pushd "C:\Temp" && "C:\Program Files\Arm\Development Studio 2022.1\bin\cmdsuite.exe"

This will start cmdsuite in the C:\Temp directory, but you can tell it to start in any directory. 

Children
No data