This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unable to flash IMXRT1050-EVKB

Hello!

I've been stuck trying to flash the IMXRT1050-EVKB using ARM-DS.

I'm trying to flash the standard blinky program using MIMXRT105x_HYPER_256KB_SEC.FLM programming algorithm included in the pack.

I've also tried to create my own .FLM file, but that also does not seem to work.

It shows that it's erasing and programming, but then the program does not blink the LED and the board is unresponsive until I put it in serial downloader mode and erase/reprogram it.

I know that the build .axf file is ok, because I can flash it using MCUXpresso. And then I can even debug it using ARM-DS.

What are some steps I can do to resolve this issue?

Parents
  • Hi Quincy,

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

We can reproduce what you see with Arm DS, and will investigate further.

However, it seems to work well with the Keil MDK.  We actually tested with IMXRT1064, which is similar to the IMXRT1050 (same M7 CPU, memory, etc.).

Whilst we investigate, are you able to switch to using the Keil MDK instead of Arm DS?

Stephen

• Hi Quincy,

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

We can reproduce what you see with Arm DS, and will investigate further.

However, it seems to work well with the Keil MDK.  We actually tested with IMXRT1064, which is similar to the IMXRT1050 (same M7 CPU, memory, etc.).

Whilst we investigate, are you able to switch to using the Keil MDK instead of Arm DS?

Stephen

Children