This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ds5 community edition for Quartus 18.1

Is there a community edition available to use with Quartus 18.1?  

We bought a new terasic DE10-Standard board and used Quartus 18.1 fpga. Used the community version in the previous years and the computer crashed the last month So I decided to prepare a new system but am currently unable to download the commodity version now. And I am not getting the community edition activation key

Parents
  • Hi Arun

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Sorry, but the Arm DS-5 Community Edition is no longer available.  It has been replaced by Arm Development Studio.

www.intel.com/.../overview.html
    says
    "Intel has migrated to the new Arm Development Studio for Intel SoC FPGA (Arm DS for Intel SoC FPGA) and support for Arm DS-5 has been dropped starting with Intel Quartus Prime Pro and Standard software version 20.1. Arm DS for Intel SoC FPGA is no longer installed as a part of SoC EDS and is a separate download."

To obtain the Arm Development Studio for Intel SoC FPGA Edition, please see
    developer.arm.com/.../intel-soc-fpga-edition

Hope this helps

Stephen

• Hi Arun

My name is Stephen and I work at Arm.

Sorry, but the Arm DS-5 Community Edition is no longer available.  It has been replaced by Arm Development Studio.

www.intel.com/.../overview.html
    says
    "Intel has migrated to the new Arm Development Studio for Intel SoC FPGA (Arm DS for Intel SoC FPGA) and support for Arm DS-5 has been dropped starting with Intel Quartus Prime Pro and Standard software version 20.1. Arm DS for Intel SoC FPGA is no longer installed as a part of SoC EDS and is a separate download."

To obtain the Arm Development Studio for Intel SoC FPGA Edition, please see
    developer.arm.com/.../intel-soc-fpga-edition

Hope this helps

Stephen

Children
No data