This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM DS-5 floating LICENSE: Flex License Error -7,10015 During Check-In

ARM DS-5  v5.27.1   compile and debugger is ok;
but  ARM DS-5  v5.28.1  Compilation isOK, debugge fails
The FLEXNET license server has been updated to: FlexNet Publisher 11.17.2.0

Parents
  • Further to Stephen's replies, I note that you seem to have very many licenses specified. It may be that other tools are picking up other licenses, whereas the debugger is seeking the license server license, so others not failing may be a misnomer.

In Help > Arm license manager > you should be able to minimize this to just the network license (this will at least help you verify is the issue is happening for all tools). You many need to also manually edit ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE environment variable.

Once you are sure that you are exclusively using the network license, it may be that your IT team have made changes to VPN if you are working remotely that blocks port 8224,

Hope this helps a little, sorry, but I have never encountered this specific error before.

• Further to Stephen's replies, I note that you seem to have very many licenses specified. It may be that other tools are picking up other licenses, whereas the debugger is seeking the license server license, so others not failing may be a misnomer.

In Help > Arm license manager > you should be able to minimize this to just the network license (this will at least help you verify is the issue is happening for all tools). You many need to also manually edit ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE environment variable.

Once you are sure that you are exclusively using the network license, it may be that your IT team have made changes to VPN if you are working remotely that blocks port 8224,

Hope this helps a little, sorry, but I have never encountered this specific error before.

Children
No data