This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM trustZone

Note: This was originally posted on 21st June 2012 at http://forums.arm.com

[color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]I am a student from kuwait and very much interested in trusted computing. I have few doubts in basic understanding of trusted computing.[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]1) What was the need for Trustzone when TPM itself could perform trusted computing ? Is it just because of space contraints due to extra chip?[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]2) Why cannot the secure OS in trustzone be modified? is it because it is smaller trust base one can make it bug free?[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]3) What is the basic difference between Intel TXT and Trustzone ?   [/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][color=#222222][font=arial, sans-serif][size=2]  I tried searching in internet about Intel TXT and I am totally confused. Thanks a lot in advance for your help. [/size][/font][/color]
Parents Reply Children
No data