This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SOC for DVBC

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way around for a project in which i have to implement a hardware and software design for a dvbc set top box. Can someone suggest me an easy going way...

Regards..

Parents
  • Hi All .

It seems I probably have the same difficulties as Jessi wrote above however I would like to realize a Set Top Box for DVBC  my problem is that I am not sure which processor to use which will allow me the use of LINUX Kernel(or is supported by linux ) in order to have a SW OS that I can use to run web server interact with USB and HDMI etc ( looking for something similar to Intel Edison or Broad-com BCM 2837) .Any ideas or directions is highly appreciated 

Kind Regards 

Mellingen_CH

• Hi All .

It seems I probably have the same difficulties as Jessi wrote above however I would like to realize a Set Top Box for DVBC  my problem is that I am not sure which processor to use which will allow me the use of LINUX Kernel(or is supported by linux ) in order to have a SW OS that I can use to run web server interact with USB and HDMI etc ( looking for something similar to Intel Edison or Broad-com BCM 2837) .Any ideas or directions is highly appreciated 

Kind Regards 

Mellingen_CH

Children
No data