This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Literature and examples, sensors, wireless communication, power supply for devices for face recognition to 5 meters, may and bigger distance

I am programing in Keil 4

I am reading the books The Definitive Guide to ARM® Cortex®-M3 and Cortex®-M4 Processors. by Joseph Yiu

and

Embedded Software in C for an ARM Cortex M by Jonathan W. Valvano and Ramesh Yerraballi (1/2015)

I would like to design device what will call owner phone number if somebody is near the device if device not recognize the faces. The distance to face to be 5meters,may and bigger distance. To not make call phone to owner if face are in the memory of the device. That mean if the faces are in the memory will not make phone call and if  are not in the memory to make phone call. Where to memory faces? I would make two devices to communicate wirelessly each other. Please tell me literature and examples for these. Please tell me literature and examples for power supply especially for this device. Please tell me sensor for face recognition and how to code device for face recognition. If can not this device to design in Cortex M 4 and Keil 4 I will migrate to Keil 5. What device and MDK to migrate in? Please tell me literature and examples for these devices.