This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SOC for DVBC

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way around for a project in which i have to implement a hardware and software design for a dvbc set top box. Can someone suggest me an easy going way...

Regards..

• Hello Jessi, you might need to refine your questions down to something more specific. Perhaps if you describe your ideas in more detail, giving some specifics of what hardware you intend to use and how you see the structure of your software, and describe the particular difficulties which you are encountering, you might provoke some responses specific to those issues.

At the moment, the question is perhaps a little too vague to attract the curiosity of community members.

• Hi All .

It seems I probably have the same difficulties as Jessi wrote above however I would like to realize a Set Top Box for DVBC  my problem is that I am not sure which processor to use which will allow me the use of LINUX Kernel(or is supported by linux ) in order to have a SW OS that I can use to run web server interact with USB and HDMI etc ( looking for something similar to Intel Edison or Broad-com BCM 2837) .Any ideas or directions is highly appreciated 

Kind Regards 

Mellingen_CH