I figured out some Issues with Keil Studio - Keil Studio (arm.com) (for more KS).* When I tried to delete a folder, the folder not disappear. It disappear after reload the page.* After few compilations the KS absolutely ignore all changes in the code. When I hit build button, the KS immediately export .bin file in its latest state without latest changes in the code. It not depend if it is a variable, a macro, an include or change version of MbedOS. Also not depend on target (Nucleo-F767ZI and Disco-F746) or MbedOS (6.8 and 6.11) version. The clean build must be used every time!* Another strange issue is when the KS after some time, maybe 30-60 min, automatically downgrade some libraries. For example I imported a program with MbedOS 6.10 and with LVGL 7.11. I updated them both to the master (6.11 and 8.0) and after some time were both libraries on version of imported state (2-4 times today).
I worked with this tool when it was Mbed Studio Online, porobably in closed beta, at summer 2020. How I remember Its main issue, for basic usage, was unstable intellisense but this is pain.
Windows 10 PRO 64bit with MS Edge (91.0.864.41).
MbedOS 6.8-6.11 with few ST targets.
Thanks for the feedback Jan. I've passed this on to the KSC team for review. Please note you can also send feedback directly to the team using the 'Feedback' button that appears in the IDE.
Thank you for your feedback. We will look closer into the issues you reported. We believe that you saw them because your container run out of memory. That's why not all files were refreshed correctly. Today's release should improve the memory management in Keil Studio Cloud. As for C/C++ Intellisense we are actively updating it. We are working on making it as accurate as possible. A new version of Keil Studio Cloud 1.5.7 has been released today that brings improvement in that area. We are planning to add more improvements also in a near future.
Arek - Studio team
thank you for your response and hint.
I saw that option but I was not able to make it working. Now I know, where was the issue, I missed a message about the Adblock.
If it is the preferred variant I have no problem with that, I only followed KSC->Help->Report an Issue
yes, I saw the release notes and also 1.5.7
Additional information to the compilation Issue. I tried it few times yesterday - reload or close whole page and browser. Today it seems to be OK.