This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I print memory usage information in ARM DS-5 Console?

Hello, Does anyone know how I can print the memory usage information in ARM DS-5 Console?

Like the image below, Many Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Rui,

Just looking again at your screen shot, you seem to be after the RAM size? This seems a little unusual for an embedded system, so perhaps if you can tell us what your are trying to achieve, or which values you are after then I could give you more specific details on the value(s) in the Arm linker output you should look at. Also, the details behind this may depend on whether you are using our latest Arm Compiler 6 to build your project, or whether you are using our Arm Compiler 5.

Regards Tony

• Hi Rui,

Just looking again at your screen shot, you seem to be after the RAM size? This seems a little unusual for an embedded system, so perhaps if you can tell us what your are trying to achieve, or which values you are after then I could give you more specific details on the value(s) in the Arm linker output you should look at. Also, the details behind this may depend on whether you are using our latest Arm Compiler 6 to build your project, or whether you are using our Arm Compiler 5.

Regards Tony

Children
No data