Mali Core Unit Utilization graph in Streamline no longer including up to a hundred%

Hi,

I consider I'm misinterpreting the counter templates in the Mali Core Unit Utilization on my S10e (Mali-G76), so just need a few explanation. My preliminary assumption was that the counters might upload up to 100%. However, as you can see beneath, they are including up to a long way greater than that. Is this by hook or by crook associated with the truth that the G-seventy six has three execution engines (from what I can collect) but only 1x Texture, L/S and Varying gadgets?

• Hi 

Can you share a picture of the problem, or the APC data file? Which version of the tools are you using?

Series in the utilization chart should individually have a maximum value of 100%. However as the units execute in parallel they will sum to something much higher than 100% under heavy load - each unit can be fully utilized at the same time as other units.

Kind regards, 
    Pete

More questions in this forum
There are no posts to show. This could be because there are no posts in this forum or due to a filter.