• Optimizing Unity Games for Mobile Platforms

During the last days of August 2013 I was in the wonderful city of Vancouver, Canada, to attend Unite 2013, one of the biggest events dedicated to Unity, the market-leading platform for creating high-quality video games and other interactive 3D content…

• RE: MGD - Galaxy S6 - No end of frame detected - Unity

Hi newcomma,

Do you know if it's possible in Unity to register a callback when unity finishes rendering a frame? If so it might be possible to call eglSwapBuffers manually.

Hth,

Chris

• [VIDEO] Learn how to create 2D and 3D games using the Unity platform

At ARM® TechCon Developer Summit the ARM Mali team were joined on the Wednesday (Gaming Day) by Carl Callewart of Unity3D. Carl gave a great demonstration of how easy it is to build a simple 2D game on the Unity platform:

Unity and…

• Streamline framerate count

Hi,

I have noticed that I need to include libMGD.so in my Unity project in order for Streamline (2020.3) to properly display the framerate series.

Is that the right way to do it, and is there any overhead introduced by that?

Regards,

Denis

• RE: Unity apk crashes on start with Vulkan interceptor

Hello!

I have a trouble with profiling my Unity project. (latest Unity 2019.2.12)

I'm failed to use Graphics Analyzer from latest Arm Mobile Studio to profile Vulkan-based Unity application. I have just create empty test scene, add Vulkan…

• Comment on Update: Indoor Real-Time Navigation with SLAM on Your Mobile

Dude, can you please tell me how you were able to do this successfully. Because i am not getting any errors in unity, and apk is building, still the app crashes after the unity logo.

PLEASE HELP :,(

• Comment on Update: Indoor Real-Time Navigation with SLAM on Your Mobile

Hi... This was a good project to start with Slam and ARcore. I am trying to build a project by following your steps.

But when the App opens in Pixel, it displays the splash screen of unity and crashes. Please suggest me the solution to resolve this problem…

• RE: Mali Graphics Debugger: Not getting trace data in GUI

Thanks for the steps! We get a lot of people asking about MGD + Unity, so I'll raise this with the team and see if we can add some Unity specific steps to our documentation.

As for the VR support, I believe the team are aware of the problem, and we…

• Streamline 2020.0 annotations in Unity

Hi guys,

I just had a go at using Streamline annotations in Unity but for some reason I'm not able to see anything. I'm not entirely sure if I should toggle something I haven't seen or if the version of Streamline I'm using (2020.0) isn't somehow…