This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Hi, I am new to keil and I am learning how to use the interface. An "x" appears in the device icon, it has no problems when compiling but my program does not work, I do not know if it is because of this.

Parents
  • Look up "File, Group and Attribute Icons" in the Keil help. This icon means "File with incompatible modifications. A file update is required." Try opening the context menu on those files (mouse right click) -- there should be an update option on the context menu. If the file is updated, edits you made to the original file, such as heap size, won't be preserved and you'll have to apply those changes again.

• Look up "File, Group and Attribute Icons" in the Keil help. This icon means "File with incompatible modifications. A file update is required." Try opening the context menu on those files (mouse right click) -- there should be an update option on the context menu. If the file is updated, edits you made to the original file, such as heap size, won't be preserved and you'll have to apply those changes again.

Children
No data