This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using TM4C1294XLUndefined symbol "Driver_I2C0"

Hi

How to initialize the specific I2C instance i mean how can i initialize I2C0 or I2C2??

Curretly i'm working on TM4C1294XL trying I2C using sensor Si7021 but getting error undefined symbol "Driver_I2C0"

Please help me.

Parents
  • The TMC4C129XL board uses a TM4C1294NCPDT MCU and the pack for this part doesn't include a CMSIS driver for I2C -- you need to write one.

Use the RTE Manager to select the 'Custom' I2C driver option. Then right-click on 'Source Group 1' in the Project Explorer and choose Add a new item. In the dialog that pops up, choose User Code Template, then choose the I2C::Custom driver from the list on the right hand side. This will add a file Driver_I2C.c to your project, with (blank) definitions for the functions you need to create to make a CMSIS-compatible I2C driver. 

• The TMC4C129XL board uses a TM4C1294NCPDT MCU and the pack for this part doesn't include a CMSIS driver for I2C -- you need to write one.

Use the RTE Manager to select the 'Custom' I2C driver option. Then right-click on 'Source Group 1' in the Project Explorer and choose Add a new item. In the dialog that pops up, choose User Code Template, then choose the I2C::Custom driver from the list on the right hand side. This will add a file Driver_I2C.c to your project, with (blank) definitions for the functions you need to create to make a CMSIS-compatible I2C driver. 

Children