Today I received my Arm versatile express board, which has only LogicTile 20MG (no other board) on it on Daughter board 2 section. I have no idea how to bring it up.
my questions are,
1) is there a tutorial out there which does the bring up?\
2) I believe my only option is to use SMM-A57
- Where do I download the bit file to flash onto LogicTile?
- How do I flash it?
3) Are there any bare metal applications on it?
4) How can I boot linux on it?
- How to prepare the Filesystem? Where to download it?
- Which Linux Kernel? Where to download it?
- Bootloader? Which One? UBoot? - where to download it?
- Do I prepare an SD Card or do a ethernet boot?
I recommend to address your request to the "Arm Development Platforms forum" at:
View all questions in Keil forum