This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32 flash download failed - Target dll has been cancelled

Hello, I am using Keil uvision 4 (arm-mdk453 package) for STM32VL discovery board. It used to be working properly, but now I'm having a problem when I try to download to flash or to debug. I receive popup messages like ''Internal command error'', ''Flash download failed: target dll has been cancelled''. I did upgrade to (mdk454 package) but still have the same problem. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Parents
  • I have had similar problem with STM32F407 MCU. I was using ST Link 2 for programming/debbugging and solved the issue by downloading latest version of ST Link utility. The cause of my problem was accidentally reconfiguration of jtag ports in software. You can try to erase flash memory by st link utilty first. If it does not help you should install the latest version of it and try to erase flash memory of the device. I wish it helps.

• I have had similar problem with STM32F407 MCU. I was using ST Link 2 for programming/debbugging and solved the issue by downloading latest version of ST Link utility. The cause of my problem was accidentally reconfiguration of jtag ports in software. You can try to erase flash memory by st link utilty first. If it does not help you should install the latest version of it and try to erase flash memory of the device. I wish it helps.

Children