On a win 2000 the uv3 editor window seemed to scramble the code, also it's not effecting the abbility to build the project it is very hard to work this way.
It is not happening on a Win XP instalation.
we install the latest "RealView MDK-ARM
Microcontroller Development Kit 2.50a".
Looks like it corrolates with this problem:
You right - I'm working on an Hebrew enable windows machine.
removing the Hebrew support solved the problem but unfortunately It's not an option for me (I need the Hebrew support).
I used the editor configuration window to remove the mark from the ".NET stile" and the "Open with Outlining".
It's help and now it seem to work all right except I don't have the nice .NET style and the outlinig option.
I will be glad to hear any news regrding this issue in the futer.
View all questions in Keil forum