How to get the required FLOPs for my neural network

I want to estimate the memory bandwidth of my neural network. In order to do this, I need to know the FLOPS required for an inference. Does this number depend on the library that I am using (e.g. ComputeLibrary, OpenBLAS)? In this case, how can I estimate it?

Parents
  • Hi, 
    I am Ankit Tiwari
    I have Some Information below~>

• FLOPS: Abbreviation for floating-point operations per second, which means the number of floating-point operations per second, which is understood as the calculation speed. ... The height, width, and number of channels of the input feature map
    • If you're using Keras, you could just use the patch in this pull request: github.com/.../6203 Then just call print_summary() and you'll see both the flops per layer and the total.
  • Hi, 
    I am Ankit Tiwari
    I have Some Information below~>

• FLOPS: Abbreviation for floating-point operations per second, which means the number of floating-point operations per second, which is understood as the calculation speed. ... The height, width, and number of channels of the input feature map
    • If you're using Keras, you could just use the patch in this pull request: github.com/.../6203 Then just call print_summary() and you'll see both the flops per layer and the total.
Children
No data
More questions in this forum
There are no posts to show. This could be because there are no posts in this forum or due to a filter.