This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

What games work on for Open GL 3.0 and why wont my iNew i6000+ phone execute open gl 3.0 mobile games for android?

What games work on for Open GL 3.0 and why wont my iNew i6000+ phone execute open gl 3.0 mobile games for android?

Parents
  • Ryan Booth wrote:

The Mali-450 GPU is one of the latest Mali GPUs available in the Market and therefore should serve you well within the MediaTek MT6592 chipset. It will run any OpenGL ES 1.1 and OpenGL ES 2.0 content but not OpenGL ES 3.0 however I believe there are no OpenGL ES 3.0 games/apps currently available on the Android stores.

As Ryan has already pointed out, your device contains the Mali-450 GPU. This GPU is capable of OpenGL ES 1.1 and 2.0, but not 3.0. That is the reason your phone will not run any OpenGL ES 3.0 content.

And as Ryan has already mentioned, we are unaware of any OpenGL ES 3.0 games on the Google Play Store.

Hope this helps.

• Ryan Booth wrote:

The Mali-450 GPU is one of the latest Mali GPUs available in the Market and therefore should serve you well within the MediaTek MT6592 chipset. It will run any OpenGL ES 1.1 and OpenGL ES 2.0 content but not OpenGL ES 3.0 however I believe there are no OpenGL ES 3.0 games/apps currently available on the Android stores.

As Ryan has already pointed out, your device contains the Mali-450 GPU. This GPU is capable of OpenGL ES 1.1 and 2.0, but not 3.0. That is the reason your phone will not run any OpenGL ES 3.0 content.

And as Ryan has already mentioned, we are unaware of any OpenGL ES 3.0 games on the Google Play Store.

Hope this helps.

Children