This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to configure a 10 inch TFT LCD in ARM Cortex-M3?

good evening to every one..i am new to this website..i want to know how to use 10 inch TFT display and LVDS colour formet??? can anyone help me..? thanks advance

Parents
  • +Hi jensbauer,

the Vsync and Hsync may be the problem for flickering.and one more thing friend i thought we cant shift the pixel ,if we want we can shift the pixel location so the pixel can blink in that particular location.if you keep on moving left or right it will be invisible because it ill go to inactive area .

sir what is the use of finding active area?we already know active area is 1024*600.so if we want to display the image in horizontal x vertical (e.x) 0x10 location mean it will display there .

i thought the problem is Hsync,Vsync value and RGB TO LVDS convertor also .because in RGB interface there is no problem ,in LVDS interface only lcd its flickering and color is changing(mean if we set white=(255,255,255),Its displaying grey block=(60,60,60 ).

.i attached video clip just see and tell me.if u have any idea.

• +Hi jensbauer,

the Vsync and Hsync may be the problem for flickering.and one more thing friend i thought we cant shift the pixel ,if we want we can shift the pixel location so the pixel can blink in that particular location.if you keep on moving left or right it will be invisible because it ill go to inactive area .

sir what is the use of finding active area?we already know active area is 1024*600.so if we want to display the image in horizontal x vertical (e.x) 0x10 location mean it will display there .

i thought the problem is Hsync,Vsync value and RGB TO LVDS convertor also .because in RGB interface there is no problem ,in LVDS interface only lcd its flickering and color is changing(mean if we set white=(255,255,255),Its displaying grey block=(60,60,60 ).

.i attached video clip just see and tell me.if u have any idea.

Children