This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to utilize interrupts in arm9 processors..? what is residing inside ISR..?

how to utilize interrupts in arm9 processors..? what is residing inside ISR..?

Parents
  • Hi,

There are lots of people happy to help but I think we need a bit more information! Can I first check that you mean ARM9 processors and not Cortex-A9? ARM9 is quite an elderly product these days so if you could be more specific that would help!

Also, what are you interested in knowing? Perhaps if you could provide answers to some of these questions, we can work out how best to help.

Do you want to know how to write an ISR? In C or assembler? Do you need it to be re-entrant? Do you have an interrupt controller in the system? Are you using an OS or writing bare metal code?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

• Hi,

There are lots of people happy to help but I think we need a bit more information! Can I first check that you mean ARM9 processors and not Cortex-A9? ARM9 is quite an elderly product these days so if you could be more specific that would help!

Also, what are you interested in knowing? Perhaps if you could provide answers to some of these questions, we can work out how best to help.

Do you want to know how to write an ISR? In C or assembler? Do you need it to be re-entrant? Do you have an interrupt controller in the system? Are you using an OS or writing bare metal code?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Children
No data