This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Read AXI problem on kria KV260

Hi,

I have a problem with the signals that i received on my slave for the PS. The problem its when I declared not cacheable the memory spaced asigned to the interfaces of the M_AXI_XX (XX its LPD or FPD depends of the core) the behavior changes.

The three write channels works at expected but when you ask for a reading the signals change. 

Am example its:

memcpy(0xA0000000 , datos,8);

memcpy(datos_read,0xA0000000,8);

The axi_width its 4 bytes and the memory is aligned with 8 bytes. The core of the APU its a cortexa_53 with a bus width of 16 bytes.

On this case the values of the signals on the write channel are AWSIZE = 2 and AWLEN = 1 which its interpreted as a writing of 8 bytes and the values of the signals on the read channel are AWSIZE = 2 and AWLEN = 3 which its interpreted as a reading of 16 bytes.

When I change the axi_width to 16 bytes.

On this case the values of the signals on the write channel are AWSIZE = 4 and AWLEN = 0 which its interpreted as a writing of 16 bytes and the values of the signals on the read channel are AWSIZE = 3 and AWLEN = 0 which its interpreted as a reading of 16 bytes but in this case the Write Strobes signals are enabled with a value of FF00 therefore the reading should be 8 bytes.

If anyone has any idea what might be going on. I'd appreciate it.

PD: The AXI its declared as a full AXI transfer.