This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I am not able to download Arm Compiler 5.06 u6 Build 750

Hello

I am a new member and I have just registered and starting to learn ARM.
I have a project that I need a legacy ARM compiler for it - to be exact I want to install the Arm Compiler 5.06 u6 Build 750 
Since it had been tested and approved for many OS

I tried downloading the ARM and I was NOT able to get anything at all.
After clicking the + (PLUS) symbol on the ARM that I want to download and clicked the Windows 32bit Button - I was transferred to the homepage of ARM

I was NOT able to download - basically I expect to get a fuile when I click a download button - BUT I was not getting anything.
I would be happy if you can assist with that download and that i will be able to continue my learning of ARM development.

Thanks 

Aryeduino

Parents
  • Hey COMMUNITY I found the PAAAATHHH!!!!!

I finally installed the very annoying four-King, Keil Compiler Version 5 NOWW!!!

It is, when you are again directed to the login Site, just login and you see the start site.

1. If you are logged in and in Start Site, go for Home->Downloads->search.

2. In Search window you just write the version of compiler you are longing for like e.g Legacy Arm Compiler 5, 4.1, and RVCT (ACOMP5). You have to type precisely though.

3. Click on the link in your search result and !!  THen you are directed to download. It looks exactly the same as you did it before, but please do it again, even if it jsut looks dummy 

like doing things twice. It has a good reasin!   Choose the Arm Cortex Compiler Index and, also,  one of windows or linus version to install.

4. You finally have your real working SETUP in your Zip data for your hard earned Compiler Version 5. 

I am just now angry and happy after 2 days and nights efforts to jsut find the bug.

Happy new year!

• Hey COMMUNITY I found the PAAAATHHH!!!!!

I finally installed the very annoying four-King, Keil Compiler Version 5 NOWW!!!

It is, when you are again directed to the login Site, just login and you see the start site.

1. If you are logged in and in Start Site, go for Home->Downloads->search.

2. In Search window you just write the version of compiler you are longing for like e.g Legacy Arm Compiler 5, 4.1, and RVCT (ACOMP5). You have to type precisely though.

3. Click on the link in your search result and !!  THen you are directed to download. It looks exactly the same as you did it before, but please do it again, even if it jsut looks dummy 

like doing things twice. It has a good reasin!   Choose the Arm Cortex Compiler Index and, also,  one of windows or linus version to install.

4. You finally have your real working SETUP in your Zip data for your hard earned Compiler Version 5. 

I am just now angry and happy after 2 days and nights efforts to jsut find the bug.

Happy new year!

Children