This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I get Timing Closure tab back in Socrates for NIC-400?

Hello,

I am trying to modify the uArchitecture for a NIC-400 using Socrates.  I launched the uArchitecture Editor to modify the register slice options in the Timing Closure tab.  I undocked the tab to make it easier for me to see the drop-down boxes and when I exited and relaunched Socrates, the tab is no longer there.  How do I get it back?  I searched all of the docs and menu options and I don't see how to get it to appear again.  I need to get this tab back so I can continue modifying the NIC for my project.

Thanks,

Lloyd

• I relaunched Socrates and the Timing Closure option is checked (but grayed out) but I still don't see the tab anywhere.  I right-clicked on the area above the "Buffering" tab to get the menu below:

• I got the tab back after deleting all of my armSocrates workspace directories and recreating a fresh one by relaunching Socrates.  The undocked tab then appeared BEHIND the uArchitecture Editor window.  FYI, I did look behind the uArchitecture Editor window and all others before this fix and it wasn't there.

• After deleting all of my arm Socrates workspace directories and recreating a fresh one by relaunching Socrates, I got the tab back after deleting all of my arm Socrates workspace directories.  The undocked tab then appeared beyond the architecture Editor window.  FYI, I did look behind the architecture Editor window and all others before this fix and it wasn't there.

You can also visit our website accorppartners.com/.../index.php to read more articles related to SOC reporting.