This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Choose specific MCU over Multiple connected boards at J-Link interface over Debug Option Serial Number (SN)

Hello,

I want to automate a process to flash and debug from Keil uVision 5 to some Renesas Evalboards. I have multiple boards connected to the PC and I can differ between them over the J-Link Serial Number. I know where I can choose a specific board by hand over this menue

However, if I want to automate things, I can not open these settings and choose something by hand. Is there a way to change the project.uvoptx file in order to fix the jlink serial number a specific project?

The only workaround I see is, that I need to build some hardware with a switch to cut off all boards unless the one under test. This is not my goal and would be a heavy hack to overcome this small issue.

I hope you see my problem and that Arm Keil has a solution for that.

Bests,

Markus

Parents
  • in the options file you can add the serial number within the following tags. Attention for those who think it does not work. Everytime you close the MDK uVision Window, this file gets updated with your latest settings. so berfore changing this line, close your MDK window and reopen it again.

• in the options file you can add the serial number within the following tags. Attention for those who think it does not work. Everytime you close the MDK uVision Window, this file gets updated with your latest settings. so berfore changing this line, close your MDK window and reopen it again.

Children