This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Project migration from STM32CubeIDE to Keil

Hello everyone !

I have a project I first started developping on STM32CubeIDE and I would like to mrigrate it onto Keil now. Is it even possible ? I haven't found any documentation online. Only the other way around.

I used CubeMX to first setup the project but have changed everything since then. Therefore, I cannot reuse the .ioc file.

Thanks in advance for you answers !

Parents
  • I'm not sure what *your* solution is, but when I make a new project I generate the code for both. Then I simply move the MDK-ARM folder into where it would be in the STM32IDE project and delete the rest of the Keil project. I like to compile on both and compare.  You might just try building a basic project for Keil and then move it into the folder as above. It's pretty easy to add and remove project files within Keil.

• I'm not sure what *your* solution is, but when I make a new project I generate the code for both. Then I simply move the MDK-ARM folder into where it would be in the STM32IDE project and delete the rest of the Keil project. I like to compile on both and compare.  You might just try building a basic project for Keil and then move it into the folder as above. It's pretty easy to add and remove project files within Keil.

Children
No data