This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to use neon libraries ?

Hi,

I am working on an optimization project on Udoo board. I have to optimize a video shot detection code to work in real time. My Udoo board has i.Mx6 Cortex-A9 processor. I started working on optimization and have optimized the code upto 135ms per frame. I was stuck after this as my code has complex nested loops which is consuming more execution time and after searching through internet found that, using neon, my code can be optimized. But the problem i am facing is installation of arm compiler on linux. I came across a guy on internet and he suggested to use arm compute libraries. Could someone help me in installation of arm compiler on linux and usage of arm or neon libraries.

Thank you.

• The Compute Library documentation presents steps to build the library and the examples. Its github README has links to a few machine learning tutorials too.

Are you planning on installing the compiler on a x86/x64 Linux? The Linaro toolchain, which arm itself uses to build and test its compute library on Linux, can be deployed.