This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Trying to find basic performance measurements of ARM cores

Howdy, I was trying to find some basic performance benchmarks for a couple of different ARM cores: The Arm 926EJ-S, Cortex A9, and the Cortex M7.

I am looking for primarily DMIPS (per MHz or a form that requires me scaling to my specific chip is fine), MFLOPS (where applicable, I don't think the 926EJ-S has a floating point coprocessor), CPI (since it varies depending on the instructions, some standardized average is fine), and if possible some things like branch prediction failure penalty and cache miss penalty. 

If it makes a difference, the actual chips we would be/are purchasing are respectively: NXP i.MX27, NXP i,MX6, and the NXP i.MX RT 1050.  

I have spent hours looking through the ARM information center.  I found some of the data on the ARM 926EJ-S in there (average CPI of 1.5, DMIPs of 1.1 per MHz), but the the newer parts didn't seem to have that. 

As a side note, I don't have hardware in hand for all of them, but is all of this information in something like the ARMulator which I have seen references to?  I think asking about that would belong in a different forum category though (which I can do if it isn't publicly available information). 

Thanks