This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LPC1768 Interfacing with USB HDD

I want to Interfacing LPC1768 with 1TB External USB Hard Disk

Can LPC1768 support it?

I don't know how do it

please help me . i really need it and it's very important

Parents
  • The lpc1769 can act as a usb host. There is from NXP an example how to interface a usb mass storage device. This you can use to access the HDD.

However fat32 will not be happy, so you have to either licence/implement exFat or use another filesystem - use only a fraction of the disk - or use the raw disk without a filesystem.

Btw, I guess this question is best asked in the NXP community as this has nothing to do with the general arm core but is depending on the usb block of NXP.

Kind Regards

Thorsten

• The lpc1769 can act as a usb host. There is from NXP an example how to interface a usb mass storage device. This you can use to access the HDD.

However fat32 will not be happy, so you have to either licence/implement exFat or use another filesystem - use only a fraction of the disk - or use the raw disk without a filesystem.

Btw, I guess this question is best asked in the NXP community as this has nothing to do with the general arm core but is depending on the usb block of NXP.

Kind Regards

Thorsten

Children