This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Concurrent Interrupts

Hi All,

Im new to the Arm Community and Arm processors (newbie), and my question is as follows: Atmel ATSAMD20e  implements ARM cortex M0+ processor based on ARMv6 architecture. It allows upto 32 external interrupts, with the interrupt signals connected to the nested vector interrupt table (NVIC). Would it be possible to have concurrent interrupts? if so, what would be the maximum number of interrupts can can be run concurrently?

Parents
  • Hello,

I cannot catch your intention to use the word 'concurrent'. Can you tell us?
    If you say about the pre-emption, it is possible. The pre-emption means that a higher priority interrupt is immediately handled while a lower priority interrupt is handled. The nesting level is logically infinite.

Best regards,

Yasuhiko Koumoto.

• Hello,

I cannot catch your intention to use the word 'concurrent'. Can you tell us?
    If you say about the pre-emption, it is possible. The pre-emption means that a higher priority interrupt is immediately handled while a lower priority interrupt is handled. The nesting level is logically infinite.

Best regards,

Yasuhiko Koumoto.

Children