This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LPC1850 with S25FL256 SPI FLash

Hi, 

on my board, LPC1850 is interfaced with S25FL256 over SPIFI. I want to debug my code in S25FL256 using debugger. I am using ULINK2 debugger.

W hen I try to program the external flash (S25FL256) using debugger, I get the following error message :

Flash timeout - Reset the target and try again.

Error: Flash download failed - "Cortex M3"

Please check screenshot of my settings in keil attached here. 

I created new flash algorithm for S25FL256 by modifying  source code on path c:\Keil\ARM\Flash\LPC18xx43xx_S25FL032. I added following code in FlashDev.c file and created new .FLM file and selected this new flash algorithm in keil setting.

struct FlashDevice const FlashDevice =

{

FLASH_DRV_VERS,                                // Driver Version, do not modify!

"LPC18xx/43xx S25FL256 SPIFI",           // Device Name

EXTSPI,                                                   // Device Type

0x14000000,                                            // Device Start Address

0x02000000,                                            // Device Size is 32MB

256,                                                          // Programming Page Size

0,                                                              // Reserved, must be 0

0xFF,                                                        // Initial Content of Erased Memory

500,                                                         // Program Page Timeout 100 mSec

5000,                                                       // Erase Sector Timeout 3000 mSec

// Specify Size and Address of Sectors

0x001000, 0,                                            // sector size 4 KB (32 sectors)

0x010000,0x20000,                                 // sector size 64 KB (510 sectors)

SECTOR_END

};

I dont understand what is wrong.  Can you help me to fix this issue??  

Thanks,

Santosh Mengade