This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error when using Cortex -M3 DesignStart FPGA-Xilinx edition

I download the original package, did not change anything and opened it using Vivado 2019.1. I assume this should be working out of the box.

When I tried to verify it, I see below error messages.  

Anyone can see what did wrong here?

Thanks

---

[BD 41-2161] Unable to find interface <GPIO2> in cell <axi_gpio_0> while setting up interface connections during loading of BD file.

[IP_Flow 19-3461] Value 'reset' is out of the range for parameter 'RESET BOARD INTERFACE(RESET_BOARD_INTERFACE)' for BD Cell 'proc_sys_reset_base' . Valid values are - Custom

[IP_Flow 19-3461] Value 'qspi_flash' is out of the range for parameter 'QSPI Board Interface(QSPI_BOARD_INTERFACE)' for BD Cell 'axi_quad_spi_0' . Valid values are - Custom

[IP_Flow 19-3439] Failed to restore IP 'axi_quad_spi_0' customization to its previous valid configuration.

[IP_Flow 19-3439] Failed to restore IP 'Clocks_and_Resets/proc_sys_reset_base' customization to its previous valid configuration.

[BD 41-1273] Error running propagate TCL procedure: ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'set_property' failed due to earlier errors.

::xilinx.com_ip_axi_quad_spi_3.2::propagate Line 42

[BD 41-1273] Error running post_propagate TCL procedure: ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'set_property' failed due to earlier errors.

::xilinx.com_ip_proc_sys_reset_5.0::post_propagate Line 23

[BD 41-241] Message from IP propagation TCL of /axi_quad_spi_0: set_property error: Value 'qspi_flash' is out of the range for parameter 'QSPI Board Interface(QSPI_BOARD_INTERFACE)' for BD Cell 'axi_quad_spi_0' . Valid values are - Custom Customization errors found on 'axi_quad_spi_0'. Restoring to previous valid configuration. Failed to restore IP 'axi_quad_spi_0' customization to its previous valid configuration.

[BD 41-241] Message from IP propagation TCL of /Clocks_and_Resets/proc_sys_reset_base: set_property error: Value 'reset' is out of the range for parameter 'RESET BOARD INTERFACE(RESET_BOARD_INTERFACE)' for BD Cell 'Clocks_and_Resets/proc_sys_reset_base' . Valid values are - Custom Customization errors found on 'Clocks_and_Resets/proc_sys_reset_base'. Restoring to previous valid configuration. Failed to restore IP 'Clocks_and_Resets/proc_sys_reset_base' customization to its previous valid configuration.