This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

AMBA AHB Trace Macrocell (HTM)

Hello All

I'm interested in the AMBA AHB Trace Macrocell (HTM). I want to use it to trace None-Core-Masters (e.g. DMA) in an AHB multilayer matrix based system. However, I have 2 questions which make me hesitate.

1. The HTM ssems to be pretty old. Is it still offered by ARM? And is it compatible with the up to date coresight soc-400?

2. The HTM does'nt seem to have the possibility for timestamps. However, on my research for traceing I got the opinion that timestamps are something you want to have wenn having multiple trace sources. Any ideas?

Thanks you,

Jogi

Parents
  • The AMBA Advanced High-performance Bus system connects embedded processors such as an ARM core to high-performance peripherals, DMA controllers, on-chip memory, and interfaces. It is a high-speed, high-bandwidth bus that supports multi-master bus management to maximize system performance.

first call online login

• The AMBA Advanced High-performance Bus system connects embedded processors such as an ARM core to high-performance peripherals, DMA controllers, on-chip memory, and interfaces. It is a high-speed, high-bandwidth bus that supports multi-master bus management to maximize system performance.

first call online login

Children
No data