This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Development Platform for Android - 5.0 Lollipop

Hi Experts,

Can I get some cheap development platforms based on ARM to test the Android - 5.0 Lollipop ?

I previously used Begale Bone Black for testing the Android 4.4.4 Kitkat.

Parents
  • DragonBoard™ 410c - 96Boards supplies are a bit tight at the moment but it says their available now. I'm still waiting on mine but it is probably your best option at the moment.

HiKey - 96Boards are available for pre-order. The next batch will likely ship this summer. I can probably thump some colleagues at Linaro to give theres up for emergent needs.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you at the moment but I'll ask around a bit more. It appears that if you need a dev board with eMMC and Lollipop, beyond 96Boards, unofficial ports are likely the best solution if you absolutely need it today. It looks like someone has CM 12 running on an Odroid: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=9316

I'm sure as soon as I post this answer, there will be a flood of DragonBoards.

• DragonBoard™ 410c - 96Boards supplies are a bit tight at the moment but it says their available now. I'm still waiting on mine but it is probably your best option at the moment.

HiKey - 96Boards are available for pre-order. The next batch will likely ship this summer. I can probably thump some colleagues at Linaro to give theres up for emergent needs.

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you at the moment but I'll ask around a bit more. It appears that if you need a dev board with eMMC and Lollipop, beyond 96Boards, unofficial ports are likely the best solution if you absolutely need it today. It looks like someone has CM 12 running on an Odroid: http://forum.odroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=9316

I'm sure as soon as I post this answer, there will be a flood of DragonBoards.

Children