This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to Install Android Arm App in my Windows PC

Hello Pro

I looking for Suggestion to How to Install Application (Arm) in my PC? also How can I Download Android ISO for my PC? 

Thanks in Advance

• Hi! In order to run an app build for Arm, you need an device with an Arm processor.
    On PC this can be done with Windows on Arm technology.

Alternatively, if you want to test an Android APK, you can use Android Emulator that comes with Android Studio, or other emulators like Genymotion.

• Yes you can do that. Different ways of it.

• Hello,

there is 4 way to install application in your pc is!

• Mirror Your Phone With Windows. For apps installed on your phone, you don't need anything fancy to get Android on your PC.
    • Run Your Favorite Apps With BlueStacks.
    • Emulate Full Android Experience With Genymotion.
    • Run Android Directly on Your PC With Android-x86.

there is some steps to download android iso for your pc!

1. Download an iso image from a mirror site.
    2. Burn the iso image to cdrom, or create a bootable USB disk (recommended).
    3. Boot from the Android-x86 installation CD/USB, choose the 'Install Android-x86 to hard disk' item, as shown below:
    4. After seconds of booting, you will see a partition selection dialog.

WalgreensListens Survey

• Hello,                                                                                                                                                                            

Developers using ARM processors tend to gravitate toward Android for its is that it is license free and protected from claims by the open source community. to run on an Apple, Linux or Windows personal computer, add components based on the Android Framework Application!

• Hello! Now some good news on this topic: Windows 11 will support Android applications natively

https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/24/22548428/microsoft-windows-11-android-apps-support-amazon-store