This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

morello hw platform - DMC0 error overflow interrupt

Hey on Morello SOC, I am seeing "DMC0 error overflow interrupt!" constantly coming out of one of the Control Processors. I guess this from the CORELINK DMC-400, ECC error maybe?. Do I need to be concerned with this? What is causing this? My app doesn't seem to be affected (running on the main Morello AP cores).  thanks

Parents
  • DMC0 is the DDR4 controller for DIMM channel 0. The error overflow interrupt which occurred comes from the failed access overflow interrupt of the DMC620. The DMC620 raises this interrupt when it has detected a system request that has failed a permissions check and a previously detected assertion was not cleared.

• DMC0 is the DDR4 controller for DIMM channel 0. The error overflow interrupt which occurred comes from the failed access overflow interrupt of the DMC620. The DMC620 raises this interrupt when it has detected a system request that has failed a permissions check and a previously detected assertion was not cleared.

Children
No data