如何发布问题到中文社区?

目前看到中文社区,并不是很活跃。想更好的调动中国的开发者,利用好中文社区。我如何才能在中文社区中提问?

还是我用中文的提问,会自动转到中文社区?

Parents
  • Hello

I hope I understand your question correctly after running it through Google translate. I believe your question is about using our Chinese language section of the community.

Presently that forum is no longer active as I understand there are other destinations that are more popular with the China mainland audience, and so we decided to close that forum to new posts.

However if there is an opportunity to re-open it then I would be more than happy to discuss further. I will send you a direct message to talk more about your request.

Many thanks

Oli

Arm Community Manager

• Hello

I hope I understand your question correctly after running it through Google translate. I believe your question is about using our Chinese language section of the community.

Presently that forum is no longer active as I understand there are other destinations that are more popular with the China mainland audience, and so we decided to close that forum to new posts.

However if there is an opportunity to re-open it then I would be more than happy to discuss further. I will send you a direct message to talk more about your request.

Many thanks

Oli

Arm Community Manager

Children
No data