CMSIS ERROR

I have installed mdk539 version of keil uvision during package installation i am facing this error

E: the specified CMSIS Pack Root directory does NOT exist! Please take a moment to review if the value is correct or create a new one via `cpackget init` command
Cannot download "www.keil.com/.../Keil.STM32F4xx_DFP.2.17.1.pack: General error
Cannot download file www.keil.com/.../Keil.STM32F4xx_DFP.2.17.1.pack: General error

i tried to solve it but its not working, and i am facing same error again and again

Parents
  • To understand the error about the not existing CMSIS Pack Root directory, you need to share a few more details about your system.

1) What tool are you using to install a pack?

2) Is there an environment variable called "CMSIS_PACK_ROOT" set and what is its value?

2) If you are using the  the Pack Installer and it is open, what path is shown in the window title?

3) For the paths obtained in 2) and 3), do they exist on your hard drive?

• To understand the error about the not existing CMSIS Pack Root directory, you need to share a few more details about your system.

1) What tool are you using to install a pack?

2) Is there an environment variable called "CMSIS_PACK_ROOT" set and what is its value?

2) If you are using the  the Pack Installer and it is open, what path is shown in the window title?

3) For the paths obtained in 2) and 3), do they exist on your hard drive?

Children
No data