This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CMCIS

Hi, what i am missing, CMSIS-SVD file, Is it important to remove warnings for working in Keil MDK5 with evaluation license for 30 days. i am getting following errors

Can any body help regarding this, i want to add new peripheral through svd file(.SFR)

why crystal frequency is not showing here.

thanks

Parents
  • These are several questions:

1. Warning in SfrCC2: I think the messages are self-explaining. No header file will be created because of that warning. This has nothing to do with an evaluation version or the following errors/warnings.
    2. The build output lists a severe error from the linker. Your scatter file obviously contains directives to locate a section first or last, but the section does not exist in your application. Because of that error, no axf file is generated and the debugger cannot load an image.
    3. XTAL was used for our old simulator. When you create an application that is based on CMSIS software packs (*.uvprojx), this field is greyed out. You need to specify a core clock in the settings of a debug interface that supports trace.
  • These are several questions:

1. Warning in SfrCC2: I think the messages are self-explaining. No header file will be created because of that warning. This has nothing to do with an evaluation version or the following errors/warnings.
    2. The build output lists a severe error from the linker. Your scatter file obviously contains directives to locate a section first or last, but the section does not exist in your application. Because of that error, no axf file is generated and the debugger cannot load an image.
    3. XTAL was used for our old simulator. When you create an application that is based on CMSIS software packs (*.uvprojx), this field is greyed out. You need to specify a core clock in the settings of a debug interface that supports trace.
Children