This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I can't connect Keil to my STM3240G-EVAL, can't find device in the Pack Installer either

Hello,
I can't seem to connect to my STM3240G-EVAL board with Keil microvision. I can compile the project, but I cannot flash it to the board (download button is greyed).

I also can't see the device in the "Boards" list.

My board is supposed to be supported since the project has been made on it and is provided by ST.

Parents
  • I can compile the project, but I cannot flash it to the board (download button is greyed).

If the 'Download' button is greyed-out, then there is no debug interface or Flash algorithm defined. Open the uVision dialog 'Options for Target - Utilities', then either select 'Use Debug Driver' or select your debug adapter and then click to 'Settings' and select the right Flash algorithm.

My board is supposed to be supported since the project has been made on it and is provided by ST.

Unfortunately, there are no examples for this board in all that packs. You can search for the STM32F407IGH device and you will see many examples for our MCBSTM32F400 board. These examples will not run instantly on your ST eval board, but they are a good starting point.

• I can compile the project, but I cannot flash it to the board (download button is greyed).

If the 'Download' button is greyed-out, then there is no debug interface or Flash algorithm defined. Open the uVision dialog 'Options for Target - Utilities', then either select 'Use Debug Driver' or select your debug adapter and then click to 'Settings' and select the right Flash algorithm.

Unfortunately, there are no examples for this board in all that packs. You can search for the STM32F407IGH device and you will see many examples for our MCBSTM32F400 board. These examples will not run instantly on your ST eval board, but they are a good starting point.

Children