This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The partition_<device>.h file not generated with Device: Startup selected for the SSE-310-MPS3_AN555 FPGA image.

I am trying to set up the TrustZone project (No RTOS) in Keil IDE for the ARM MPS3 board FPGA image(SSE-310-MPS3_AN555  for ARM Cortex-m85). As for this project, we don't have any example TrustZone projects.

I followed this link to create the project: https://www.keil.com/appnotes/files/apnt_291.pdf .Created a separate secure and non-secure project with a multi-project workspace.

As per the document, there should be a partition_<device>.h (Required for SAU configurations) file generated when we select Device: Startup and we also need select CMSIS: CORE from the Manage Run-time Environment. Below are the screenshots of my configuration in the Manage Run-time Environment and generated files of CMSIS in the secure project. But for some reason, It's not generating the partition_<device>.h file as the document specified.

Can anyone please help me out with this issue? Pardon me If I am doing something wrong please let me know.

Thank you in advance, I appreciate your time.